21-Day Tummy Diet Cookbook
150 All-New Recipes That Shrink, Soothe and Satisfy
By Liz Vaccariello
Subject: Cooking / Health
hardcover | 320 pages | 7 1/4 X 10 1/4
Publication Date: 2014-12-23
Belly bulges plague millions of Americans. So does bloating,
heartburn, and other tummy troubles. It’s no coincidence. As
Reader's Digest editor-in-chief and weight loss expert Liz
Vaccariello revealed in 21-Day Tummy Diet, the same foods can both
pack on the pounds and lead to gastrointestinal problems—and the
culprits may surprise you. Luckily, there are also foods that can
help us both shrink and soothe our stomachs.
In 21-Day Tummy Diet Cookbook, you’ll find 150 all-new quick and easy recipes featuring amazing Belly Buddies such as blueberries, potatoes, and tomatoes, including:
• Fast and filling breakfasts such as Potato, Ham and Cheddar Hash and Blueberry Corn Muffins, plus all new variations on the Belly Soother Smoothie
• Soothing and satisfying soups such as Italian Tomato and Meatball Soup and Chicken Chard Soup with Pasta
• Nourishing entrees and one-dish mains such as Tex-Mex Cheeseburger, Hazelnut-Stuffed Pork Chops, and Chicken Mac and Cheese
• Simply delicious sides and salads such as Cherry Tomato and Forbidden Rice Salad, Tuscan Green Beans, and Home-Fries
• Delectable desserts such as Chocolate-Chip Walnut Cookies, Blueberry Shortcakes, and Mochachino Cupcakes
Plus you’ll find sample menus for each phase of the 21-Day Tummy Diet, easy-to-follow tips on how to create your own Belly Buddy recipes, and inspirational stories from the Tummy Testers, who collectively lost 90 pounds in 3 weeks, shed 29 inches from their waists, and all reported fewer digestive symptoms and happier tummies.
Liz Vaccariello is the editor-in-chief and chief content officer of Reader’s Digest, one of the world’s largest media brands, with 26 million readers. A journalist with 20+ years experience in health and nutrition, she’s also the coauthor of the New York Times bestsellers Flat Belly Diet!, The 400-Calorie Fix, and The Digest Diet.